Join our local heroes by becoming an Everyday Hero for our community.
United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley is committed to building strong, healthy and safe communities where every person thrives.
Today, your most vulnerable neighbors are still under great pressure due to the staggering effects of the health and economic crises.
When you give $1 a day to United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley, you give:
- Nearly 46,000 children a better chance at success in school and in life
- Almost 15,000 older adults the support that they need to stay healthy and connected
- Over 73,000 people access to basic needs such as healthy food, housing, mental health and emergency services
To become an Everyday Hero, choose to donate $15 per paycheck to one of the following:
- United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley (Lehigh, Northampton and Carbon Counties)
- Education Fund
- Community Stability Fund (Food, Housing, Mental Health and Emergency Services)
- Healthy Aging Fund
- Fund for Racial Justice and Equity
Everyone who becomes an Everyday Hero by January 31, 2024 will be entered to win one of our incentive prizes – which include $10,000 cash courtesy of Brown-Daub Dealerships. Double your chances by increasing your 2022 gift by at least $100.
Join us as we build a THRIVING tomorrow today.