United Way Tocqueville Society offers an opportunity to become more deeply involved in creating transformational change.
United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley recognizes leaders who have devoted their time, talent and contributions to developing long-lasting impact and tackling our community’s most pressing challenges. Tocqueville members aim to:
- Increase the number of students graduating ready for life, career or college
- Increase food security and access to healthy food
- Improve the quality of life for more seniors
- Provide a safety net of emergency services such as shelter, disaster relief, mental health and crisis support
years of visionary leadership
deeply committed families,
million individual and
Tocqueville Step-Up Program
Grow your giving at a comfortable pace. Through our multi-year Step Up Program, we acknowledge donors for their total
commitment level on year one.
- Select your new recognition level.
- Pledge now for your next steps.
- You’ll be recognized at your new Tocqueville Society giving level immediately, which includes invitations
to all social events and programs.
Tocqueville Society members also receive opportunities to expand their network at exclusive events, highly personalized volunteer opportunities and small-group impact experiences at local agencies.
Tocqueville Society members contribute a minimum of $10,000 annually, with the option of a three-year Step-Up pledge starting at just $5,000. Members are asked to designate at least $2,500 of their annual gift to United Way or its affinity groups in support of our community impact goals.
For more information, please contact us at Tocqueville@unitedwayglv.org.
“Our family strongly believes in the power of coordinated action and recognizes Tocqueville’s significant contributions towards achieving United Way’s community goals.”
Paul and Kym Farr
Tocqueville Society Members
TOCQUEVILLE SOCIETY SPOTLIGHTS
Photo Gallery: United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley Tocqueville Society and Leadership donors gathered at Martin Guitar Museum in Nazareth for an evening of appreciation.
Tocqueville Society members, Mary Lisicky and Amber Simchak, are passionate about giving back to our community through service, volunteering and philanthropy.