TeenWorks empowers community-minded student leaders to make a difference in the Lehigh Valley.
With strong support from Labor Unions and others, TeenWorks has invested in more than 500 community service projects driven by teens and local youth-based organizations. In recent years, TeenWorks grant recipients have brought new digital resources to a classroom in Easton, completed essential renovations at a daycare in Bethlehem, enhanced an outdoor classroom in Wescosville and so much more. By making a pledge in support of TeenWorks, you help to support the work of these exceptional young leaders while also investing in a stronger Lehigh Valley.
For more information, please contact us at TeenWorks@unitedwayglv.org.
“TeenWorks not only improves your growth as an individual, but it also gives you the opportunity to give back to the community.”
Former TeenWorks Board Member
- AFSCME District Council 88
- AFSCME Local 1435
- AFSCME Local 2592
- Allentown Education Association
- Allentown Firefighters Local 302
- American Postal Workers Union
- Bethlehem Education Association
- Capital BlueCross
- Carpenters Local 167
- Cohen Feeley Altemose & Rambo
- CWA Local 13500
- Easton Area Education Association
- IBEW Local 126
- IBEW Local 375
- IUOE Local 542
- Lehigh Valley Labor Council
- Pennsylvania Joint Board Workers United/SEIU
- PSEA Eastern Region
- SEIU/PSSU Local 668
- Steamfitters Local 420
- Teamsters Local 773
- United Auto Workers Local 677
- United Food & Commercial Workers Local 1776
- United Steelworkers Local 412
United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley and our Labor partners celebrated TeenWorks™ at our annual dinner and recognized member accomplishments.
Students at 2 Community Schools in the Allentown School District received hundreds of gifts thanks to Lehigh Valley Labor Council, Capital Blue Cross, TeenWorks™ and partners.