TeenWorks™ empowers community-minded student leaders to make a difference in the Lehigh Valley.
Through TeenWorks, local teens engage in community service projects, develop leadership and communication skills and make meaningful connections while giving back to their community.
With strong support from Labor Unions and others, TeenWorks has invested in more than 500 community service projects driven by teens and local youth-based organizations.
By making a pledge in support of TeenWorks, you help to support the work of these exceptional young leaders while also investing in a stronger Lehigh Valley.
For more information, please contact us at TeenWorks@unitedwayglv.org.
“TeenWorks not only improves your growth as an individual, but it also gives you the opportunity to give back to the community.”
Former TeenWorks Board Member
- AFSCME District Council 88
- AFSCME Local 1435
- AFSCME Local 2592
- Allentown Education Association
- Allentown Firefighters Local 302
- American Postal Workers Union
- Bethlehem Education Association
- Capital BlueCross
- Carpenters Local 167
- Cohen Feeley Altemose & Rambo
- CWA Local 13500
- Easton Area Education Association
- IBEW Local 126
- IBEW Local 375
- IUOE Local 542
- Lehigh Valley Labor Council
- Pennsylvania Joint Board Workers United/SEIU
- PSEA Eastern Region
- SEIU/PSSU Local 668
- Steamfitters Local 420
- Teamsters Local 773
- United Auto Workers Local 677
- United Food & Commercial Workers Local 1776
- United Steelworkers Local 412
Honoring exceptional community service projects and recognizing TeenWorks’ outstanding contributions to the Lehigh Valley community through annual awards.
Students at a United Way Community School in the Allentown School District receive hundreds of gifts thanks to Lehigh Valley Labor Council, Capital Blue Cross, TeenWorks™ and partners.